Sunday, 20 May 2007

Night out with sisters

Jaz, Anna, Jenny


My sisters visited me in my flat. We went out to watch Spider-man 3 and I found it corny. Being a girl, I should have probably liked it with all the crying stuff and singing and dancing, but I'm not a fan of Brokeback Mountain and musicals (Jaz calls it 'Spider-man the musical'). My sisters and I were all laughing when Peter Parker came out emo and all.

Who knew that Spider-man was emo?

The movie might be a waste of money but we had a good laugh. Afterwards, we went clubbing for like an hour hahaha Smileys

4 comments:

test111 said...

Naks, ganda naman ng picture nyong magkakapatid :)

Ai Dihayco said...

sisters talaga kayo..you three looks the same..i mean you have similarities talaga. Beautiful sisters! How I wish I have sisters too...too bad I'm the only girl. Kaya wala akong ka chicka when it comes to girl stuffs. sarap siguro nuh?

jasmine said...

woohoo! clubbing experience!

JENNY said...

haha thanks mindy and a! :)

******

woohoo! XD