Friday, 11 May 2007

Just some random things

1. I've finally finished all urgent things I need to do for marketing (at work). That part is over and at least there's not much pressure anymore at work.

2. I realized that there are some people who did understand why I decided to leave home and rent on my own in a place I am just fairly new to, without any explanation. I guess if you're someone who lived with my family, you will understand why I sacrificed the company of my sisters and free lodging to living alone in a place where I practically have no friends and having more expenses and bills to pay.

3. I got to talk to Dar in Yahoo Messenger, even for just a couple of hours.

4. My youngest sister texted me that she has something for me. She was on a 5 day school trip to Rotorua. Ano kaya yun?? I hope it's something nice! Hehe..

5. American Idol - Bon Jovi night (yeah, AI here is kinda late). I love Blake! Check out his version of Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name".


Like Simon said, half of the audience will love it and half will hate it. I'm part of the half who loves it and my 2 sisters were part of the half that hated it. Love it or hate it?

6. I was going through my stuff and I found this photo of me when I was a kid.

I'm the one who's holding up 2 Barbie dolls. I guess bata pa lang ako, autistic na. Tsaka, ok lang nakasuksok sa kama basta nakahiga yun mga manika ko at nakakumot pa. Hehe Smileys

1 comment:

fuseman said...

and you admit that you are!
cute!