Tuesday, 29 May 2007

He proposed...

Last Sunday, May 27, me and my 3 sisters went to the airport to pick up Darwin. When we got to the airport, I was weirded out because all of my sisters were too excited for Darwin's arrival. Jac brought her camera. Jaz's bf was also there in the airport with a videocam. They all wanna go up first to meet Darwin and they just wanted me to stay down. But I can't keep still so I went up too. When I saw Darwin, I froze as he walked towards me... suddenly whispered stuff to my ear about us, our relationship... got a tiny box from his jacket, opened it (and inside was a ring), got down on one knee... and popped the question "will you marry me?"




Of course, I said yes. Smileys

Today is also our 6th anniversary. Smileys

My engagement ring :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats jen and darwin!!!:):):)inggit ako :(

Kari said...

awww!

happy happy!

weee!!!

inggit daw si grace!

congratulations!

Gita Asuncion said...

how romantic! congratulations!

JENNY said...

thank you thanks :)

hehehe..

stardust said...

Congrats mah friend... ayan you can start all over again and be in love in NZ. Ishweeet!

marla said...

i'm dying!! ang kilig grabe!! nag YM sakin si darwin and he made kwento. i teased him sabi ko "sa tarmac ka nagpropose?" haha! i'm so happy for you guys!!

Ai Dihayco said...

Oh whew! you know what when u announced in your blog that darwin is coming I was excited for u too.. I can relate to the feeling kasi..Hehehe! at mas nakilig ako sa balita mo now... CONGRATS! to both of you. you are finally home Jenny. Enjoy every moments together. :-)

***FYRNZ*** said...

congrats!

welcome to the world of married life!

test111 said...

wow, congratulations! :)

JENNY said...

thanks ule!! :)

shihtzufan said...

awwwwww... that's so exciting :) Congratulations!

Jean Tan said...

Hey Jen!
Jean Tan here. I heard from Darwin you're engaged! Congrats! I'm happy for you guys! =)

marla said...

I just saw the picture of your ring. Ang ganda!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen! :)
I'm so happy for you and Darwin...hope to meet you in person. Take care and lots of love to both of you. Mwah!

Anonymous said...

ngayon ko lang binasa ulit tong blog mo so i need to just make a correction...hehehe
u didn't exactly say "yes"
people this is how it happened...
darwin (kneels down and says) "will u marry me?"
jen (can't stop laughing almost about to run) "ano ba pinapahiya mo ko pinapahiya mo ko"
HAHAHAHAHA