Tuesday, 8 May 2007

My sis Jac's birthday

Family dinner in one of the restaurants here in town (Monsoon Poon) - my sister's treat of course! Since Anna was on her school field trip, our cousin Jeck took her place. Lol.Smileys


The ambiance was quite nice - cozy and has that "asian" feel. Sorry for the reddish pictures but as you can see, the place has red lanterns and just a few lights above.

The bday girl and I


The bday girl and our parents. Haha masunget si father.


My sis jaz and her bf


Anna's proxy


That's most of the ok pictures. I was so hungry I didn't even bother to take pictures of the food. After eating, I was so full I didn't bother to take pictures of us anymore. Haha Smileys

Anyhoo, happy birthday to you sis. Cheers Smileys

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jenny!!!

ganun pa rin itsura mo pero tumaba k ng slight..nag-migrate na ba kayo?? san yan??
kala ko nasa states ka na..tma??


si jaja ung kinakausap ko nung pumunta kami sa haus niyo diba..siya ung mabait tulad mo.. :-)

jasmine said...

wheres the family picture?

JENNY said...

loka2x ka van! pumayat na ako, mas mataba pa ako dati :c nasa new zealand ako hehehe..

aja, your bf has shaky hands so other pics are blurry

Anonymous said...

no ur cam is uggles daw sabi ni dara. hehe. my cam is better. hahaha