Thursday, 3 May 2007

National Coffee Day + Pretending I was a student day


My sister was on her way to her school listening to the radio when she heard that it was national coffee day today. She text me and we met and we went to Starbucks to get our free cup of coffee. Yey!

Late in the afternoon I went with my family to my youngest sister's freshman orientation at Victoria university coz I thought there's gonna be a family dinner after. Turns out, when we got to the school, there were lots of delicious and healthy finger foods. Every time I would pass the food table, I would grab a sandwich or a celery stick or a carrot stick or biscuit. Hehehe... Before I knew it, I was already full. So I wouldn't look so much as someone who was just there for the free food, I went around and grab some brochures (School of Design and some information on student financial aid). Personally, I am thinking of going back to school but I still don't know! But what made me smile (aside from the free food) is the free colorful post-its that I got too. Hahaha... yeah mababaw lang kaligayahan ko Smileys

3 comments:

stardust said...

ganyan talaga mababaw lang talaga tayo... more whatmademesmile moments to come hehe...

Ai Dihayco said...

after all, simple things is what really matters in life. That made you more smile for the day Jenny.
Take care!

Anonymous said...

haha...mababaw ka pa rin..same old jenny! :-)

ok lang yan..its the simplethings that really matter..