Sunday, 15 April 2007

Shopping (of dorky stuff)

My sisters and I went to this new store which has an opening sale. I wasn't planning on buying anything (only my other sister who wanted to get the Pink PS2 hahaha). But when we got there most of the stuff were 20% off... so I ended up buying a few things for myself.Smileys


The EyeToy Kinetic Combat. I wanted to get this ever since my friend Jem suggested that I might like it. Hehe.. It's not just a toy but a different approach to exercise. I'm soo excited to try my new workout and impress my friends with some flashy Kung Fu moves hahahaha... (and drop down a size in pants).




It's not a high-tech branded speaker but it's heaps better than the crappy sounds coming from my laptop speaker (and it's only $10).



Let's learn Chinese CD. Maybe I'll learn a few Mandarin phrases?? Lol. Honestly I kind of lost my interest to learn Chinese because I don't like the Chinese people here. Chinese people in the Philippines they say to you "I give you big discount." Here, they say "no discount." Hmp.

But since it is a part of who Darwin is, I will try to learn (naks).



This one is a bonus. One of the store assistants approached me and asked if I had an iPod. I told him "yah" even though I only have a fake iPod (LOL) and he gave me this card which entitles me to 3 free songs from the iTunes Store. I have no idea how much one song is so I checked the website and it's only 99 cents. Hahaha.. Still, it's free. Everyone loves free stuff, including me.Smileys

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link! :)

I agree that Chinese people are different in every place! I just find the mix of Filipino and Chinese pleasant - mas mabait sila dito! ( ay , biased, since I'm Fil-Chi! ). Enjoy learning Mandarin! :)

JENNY said...

thanks Juliet! yup mas mabait ang Fil-Chi hehe :)

fuseman said...

sabi nga nila...

Kari said...

i have the exact same speakers! okay naman siya eh kahit yung murang kind lang.

jasmine said...

im going to sell my speakers on trademe hehe,....maybe.... theres no space!

JENNY said...

cge kung mei papatol hehehehhe