Saturday, 28 April 2007

Darwin got his visa!!

I thought I wouldn't be able to post anything today as I was just feeling gloomy lying in bed and watching South Park and I was not supposed to talk to Darwin either because I was still mad, but with this news which we were waiting for like a week, well whatever, I am sooo happy now!!

The picture is not clear but that's it! It's a visitor visa and I'm planning to get his work permit, etc fix here instead as people in the immigration here are much nicer.

So the countdown begins! 29 days to go and he's finally here!!Smileys

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

naksssss.....
dan dan da dan. kasal na kasal!! apo na daw sabi ni ma. hahaha.

dar dala kang dbd dbd. hehe. bday ko na...hehhe

Kari said...

now THAT's a reason to smile. :)

marla said...

woohoo! congratulations!!

JENNY said...

thanks =)

jasmine said...

i made u smile today!! hehehe! =) yayyy!!! sabihin mo pasalubong ko!! =) and and box of dried mangoes daw ni anna mae!