Sunday, 1 April 2007

Public Library



I love reading and so one of the things I like living in New Zealand is the public library access. All the books and magazines at my fingertips for FREE. Instead of buying books that I will just put away after reading, I can just go to the library and borrow them. And there's no limit to how many books and magazines you can borrow. Plus there's a lot of new books available. I can go on and on raving about this. If only we have this kind of public library in the Philippines.

3 comments:

fuseman said...

we can have it here in manila if you talk to the city mayor and give him the F sign! :)

jasmine said...

right now i am reading shopaholic and baby c/o ate jackow. omg my library owes 6 dollars ata! =(

marla said...

i know what you mean about the public library. yay! i love the library here. scan galore ginagawa ko. haha!