Friday, 26 October 2007

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World


Just got hooked to the Heroes TV series and I love it!!! Was able to copy from my officemate full HD copies of season 1 and first 5 episodes of season 2 because I wasn't able to catch the Heroes hype back then. The pilot episode for season 2 was just shown here last week (NZ is late in showing American TV series).

Isn't it cool to discover that you are "special" in some way and have some supernatural power? I wish I could turn anything to gold like Bob (who turned the silver spoon to gold to convince Mohinder to join their project and that money is not a problem) then I could just relax and hire other people to save the world for me! Hehe! Dar, on the other hand, chooses the power of telepathy like Matt Parkman (yeah, how we all wish men can read our minds!).

Dar and I have only finished up to episode 7 last night - that's 7 hours straight sitting on the couch lol. I'm excited for tonight's Heroes marathon again. As Hiro Nakamura say it, YATTAAAAAAAA!!! Lol.

2 comments:

jasmine said...

oh ma gosh u guys are such losarrrrs! hehehe =) i think i got the healing power! i cant even prove that i scratched my whole face before...huh? huh? dunn dunndunnnn im morphing.. my children and their children are gonna be super healers just wait and see =p

Anonymous said...

was that the 2nd season?