Monday, 22 October 2007

Rotorua Swoop



Over the weekend, me, Dar and my sister Jaz went to Rotorua (about 6 hour drive from Wellington). One of the activities we did is the Swoop. We were put in like a sleeping bag harness and raised to a height of 40 meters slowly. Then when we were up there, the guy below counted to up 3 and I pulled the ripcord which then released us from the hold and down we went shouting like crazy!! It was scary but lots of fun!! I really wanted to bungy jump ever since and I prefer doing the ones where you jumped on the bridge (lol), but after doing the Swoop, I'm not sure anymore... coz I find this pretty scary already!! It's heart pumping adrenaline rush experience and really fun especially if you do it with people close to you!! Too bad Dar had to be in the middle (so the weight would be distributed evenly) and he's too tall and he blocked me in almost all the shots. :c

5 comments:

mango said...

fly! fly! go and save the world! :P mukha kayong superheroes na mahiyain! hehehe

JENNY said...

lol

stardust said...

I've done this before it is crazy and wild... luv it.. oooh fun fun fun ! Nice try jen!!!

Anonymous said...

astig!!!

Ai Dihayco said...

great try jen!