Tuesday, 17 July 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)


I was smiling when I entered the cinema about to watch the 5th installment to the Harry Potter series, but left not smiling anymore. I am disappointed!!! I am a big fan and I have read all the books and seen all the movies and this is the worst of them all! There were so many things wrong and missing!! It's like only half of the book! I know the book is also the longest in the Harry Potter series but surely there is a way that they could have put it in the big screen without cutting chunks of the story/characters!!

2 comments:

Haze said...

ako rin!! ang daming kulang... haaay. halos lahat ata disappointed dun sa movie eh. daming nawawalang important parts.

Anonymous said...

kahit na madaming kulang..eto yung pinaka-magandang version ng HP! :-)