Thursday, 22 February 2007

Scrubs season 6

I love Scrubs. Season 6 is not yet shown here so I tried and searched it in YouTube and found a link to this website. Funny thing is, I texted my sister (who also loves Scrubs) about the website which has ALL the episodes of Scrubs uploaded and she told me she was the one who found the website and SHE told me about it. LOL. And she tried to rewind my memory when she told me about it (which is just only the other day)... so maybe she did told me about it but I can't really remember because at that time Dar and I were having a fight... and I really couldn't care about anything else when I'm pissed off. But it made me smile having that little squabble who-told-who with my sister. It was really funny when she texted me back "Whatever! Ako kaya nagsabi sa yo!" =D

3 comments:

fuseman said...

oo nga! sya nga nagsabi sa iyo! :P hahahhahahaha

JENNY said...

kasi! you make me see red that night!!

JENNY said...

=p